Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Systat PeakFit 4.12.00.
Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 Overview
Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 is a very handy and general purpose statistical application. It is a highly integrated and a very easy to use application. Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 includes basic statistics as well as advanced statistics like regression, MANOVA, ANOVA, cluster analysis, time series and factor analysis. You can also download SYSTAT 13.2.
Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 is a demonstration software which will give you an excellent overview of various different products. It is the most widely used statistical software application all around the world with half a million users in the Research Institutes and Commercial Laboratories. This application provides the best available tools for power statistical analysis and advanced scientific graphing. Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 uses three different methods for automatic positioning of peaks. These methods include Residual Method, 2nd Derivative method and Deconvolution method. In the Residual method you 1st place the peak by by finding the maximum relative in the continuous flow of the data. The 2nd Derivative method looks for the relative minimum in the neighborhood where the 2nd derivative is zero. Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 supports multiple file formats for input data like Quattro Pro, Lotus 123, ASCII and Excel. All in all Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 is a handy application which can be used for statistical purposes. You can also download SigmaPlot 14.0.
Features of Systat PeakFit 4.12.00
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 free download.
- Handy and general purpose statistical application.
- Highly integrated and easy to use application.
- Includes basic as well as advanced statistics like regression, MANOVA, ANOVA, time series and factor analysis etc.
- Most widely used statistical software application all around the world with half a million users in the Research Institutes and Commercial Laboratories.
- Uses three different methods for automatic positioning of peaks.
- Supports multiple file formats for input data like Quattro Pro, Lotus 123, ASCII and Excel.
Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Systat PeakFit 4.12.00
- Setup File Name: Systat_PeakFit_4.12.00.zip
- Full Setup Size: 10 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 09th May 2018
- Developers: Systat
System Requirements For Systat PeakFit 4.12.00
Before you start Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 Free Download
Click on below button to start Systat PeakFit 4.12.00 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Systat PeakFit 4.12.00. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
|File Type||Zip file|
|Hash||QQ341266107 - Use this if you want to report this file|
All files are scanned routinely for viruses. You can also report any file whether it may contain virus or missing by using our conact email: firstname.lastname@example.org