Windows 2000 Server Advanced Server ISO Overview
Windows 2000 Server- Advanced Server is a networking version of the classic Windows 2000. Windows 2000 was developed by Microsoft in 1999. It had four different versions which were released and each had its own target customers. But all of the versions shared some common features which include system utilities such as Microsoft Management Console and the standard system administration. This edition of Microsoft Windows was considered as the most secure version at the time. You can also download Windows Server 2008 R2.
The Windows 2000 Server-Advanced Server consists of many useful features such as Routing and Remote Access Service support which facilitated dial-up connections. It also has the Autodial by location feature which used Remote Access Auto Connection Manager Service. This version also supported DNS server, Dynamic DNS, IPsec, Smart Card, COM+, MSMQ2.0, TAPI 3.0, MS-CHAP v2 protocol, Internet Information Services etc. you will also get a Public Key Infrastructure with Enterprise Certificate Authority support. Additionally it also provides Terminal Services and the support for Remote Desktop Protocol. It features Network Quality of Service and a new Windows Time Service. All in all it’s a very useful server version of Microsoft Windows 2000.You can also download Windows Server 2003 Enterprise.
Features of Windows 2000 Server- Advanced Server
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Windows 2000 Server- Advanced Server free download.
- It’s a very beneficial server version of Windows 2000.
- It’s considered as one of most secured version.
- It has RRAS support that facilitates dial-up connections.
- It has Autodial by Location feature.
- There is a new Windows Time Service.
- It also supports DNS Server.
Windows 2000 Server- Advanced Server Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 2000 Server Advanced Server ISO
- Setup File Name: Windows_2000_Server.iso
- Full Setup Size: 484 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 26th Feb 2016
- Developers: Windows 2000 Server Homepage
System Requirements For Windows 2000 Server- Advanced Server
Before you start Windows 2000 Server- Advanced Server free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB of RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or higher
Windows 2000 Server – Advanced Server ISO Free Download
Click on below button to start Windows 2000 Server- Advanced Server Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Windows 2000 Server- Advanced Server. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.