Surprisingly, iOS 11 is coming finally with a plenty of awesome new features and bug fixes. Also, it was said to be a giant step for iPhone and a monumental leap for iPad.
So most users could update their iDevice to new iOS 11, however, during the iOS 11 update, maybe you will meet some headache problems, such as losing photos, messages, contacts and more. To solve these problems, Primo iPhone Data Recovery can offer you 3 methods to recover your lost-but-valued data & files, with the highest data recovery success rate. What’s more, it fixes a wide array of iOS system crashes/issues as well like iDevice stuck on black screen, white Apple logo or even a looped recovery mode, etc.
The Key Features of Primo iPhone Data Recovery
- Retrieve up to 25 types of iOS data: It enables you to retrieve your precious photos, important messages, vital contacts and more in minutes.
- Provide 3 reliable recovery modes: Recover from iDevice, recover from iTunes Backup, and even recover from iCloud.
- Recover lost data to iPhone directly: You can recover your messages, contacts and more directly to your iDevice for instant use.
- Fix iDevice from iOS system issues or update errors: Such as the upgrade errors, iDevice stuck on black screen, white screen and Apple logo or even a looped recovery mode.
- Selectively preview and recover: Preview and recover each individual item that you’re desired to restore instead of limiting you to syncing whole data.
- Choose the suitable format: Freely select the best corresponding format as needed like HTML, TEXT, CSV, VCF, etc.
- Neat UI: The user-friendly interface is simple to operate
Ways to Recover Your Lost Data via Primo iPhone Data Recovery
Way 1: Recover from iOS Device after iOS 11 Update
Here, we take photo recovery as an example.
- With this tool, you can retrieve your lost photos. Once the analyzing and scanning process is complete, you can preview them and choose what you desire to recover. Then, choose them to your Mac and click the Recover button.
Way 2: Recover from iTunes Backup after iOS 11 Update
Here, we take message recovery as an example.
- To avoid losing important data during the update, you will always be recommended to back up your iPhone with iTunes before upgrading. If you are full prepared, you can follow steps below to recover lost messages from iPhone after iOS 11 upgrade.
- First, you can select one of iTunes backups you need and click Next button. Then, until the analyzing and scanning process is complete, you can choose your lost messages & attachments to recover.
Way 3: Recover from iCloud Backup after iOS 11 Update
Here, we take contact recovery as an example
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and choose a backup to download.
- All data in your iCloud backup like contacts will show up after scanning. You can select and view them in details and then click Recover button to continue.
What’s more, if your devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) get stuck in black screen, white screen and Apple logo or even in restarting loop during iOS 11 update. The iOS Repair Tools enables you to repair your iDevice and make it vivid again.
In conclusion, with Primo iPhone Data Recovery, you can recover up to 25 types of iOS data & files like vital messages, precious photos, important notes, and more in minutes, with the highest data recovery success rate. Better still, beyond data recovery, it could fix all iOS system crashes and issues as well to meet your needs. Click on below button to download Primo iPhone Data Recovery
|File Type||Exe file|
|Hash||DW904311600 - Use this if you want to report this file|
All files are scanned routinely for viruses. You can also report any file whether it may contain virus or missing by using our conact email: firstname.lastname@example.org