FmxLinux Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of FmxLinux v1.40.
FmxLinux is a Toolchain tool that licensees the development of the Linux program using the Embarcadero Linux and FMX compiler. Conceptually, this program is a combination of two main components:
RunTime: The implementation of the brand new FireMonkey for Linux U has been tightly aligned with the native Linux runtime.
Design time management: An IDE expert who lets you add the Linux platform to the FMX project and install it with FmxLinux.
Features of FmxLinux
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after FmxLinux v1.27 download free.
- Provide Ubuntu-style quality linux as the default linux
- Real-time cross-platform development, focusing on your application and FmxLinux makes it for Linux.
- Delphi IDE or IDE Delphi encoding and debugging. All RAD Studio features are available.
FmxLinux Technical Setup Details
Before Starting free FmxLinux Download, You may want to read below technical Specification.
- Software Full Name: FmxLinux
- Setup File Name: FMXLinux_1.40_Retail.zip
- Full Setup Size: 63 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 24th Jun 2019
System Requirements For FmxLinux
Before you start FmxLinux free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
FmxLinux Free Download
Click on below button to start FmxLinux Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for FmxLinux. This would be compatible with 64 bit windows.
|File Type||Zip file|
|Hash||VV431812126 - Use this if you want to report this file|
All files are scanned routinely for viruses. You can also report any file whether it may contain virus or missing by using our conact email: email@example.com