National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Free Download Latest Version Setup for Windows. It is full offline install standalone setup version 32 bit 64 bit.
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Overview
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite is a powerful tool with which you can create circuit designs. Not only that you can create them, the tool allows you to test them as well as you can place them on PCB. For complete circuit designing, validation ans simulation National Instruments Circuit Design Suite combines NI Multisim and Ultiboard software.
Mulisim handles the circuit making process. It is a comprehensive environment for circuit designing. It has an advanced mixed mode for validation and simulation. The software comprises of a huge library of components for making circuit designs. It also provides necessary tools for effective prototyping. It is the linchpin for teaching NI circuit through practical application in prototyping and designing.
The latest version of Multisim has improves the already strong simulation technology. The new version allows you to improve simulation with 26,000 accurate devices. Customizable templates have been provided for improving the pace of prototyping. Now a days Power electronics is becoming more and more complex and needs some advanced modelling of thermal behavior. Multisim offers lots of thermal models in order to design a model that comprehensively explains the thermal behavior.
On the other hand Ultiboard software performs the routing of the printed circuit boards. Its flexible environment allows the rapid circuit designing and precise copper arrangement. It has flawless integration with Multisim that allow precise transfer of circuit designs.
On a conclusive note we can say that National Instruments Circuit Design Suite is one heck of suite that has complete arsenal of circuit designing. Suitable for both students as well as professional.
Features of National Instruments Circuit Design Suite
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after National Instruments Circuit Design Suite free download.
- Powerful tool for creating circuit designs.
- Huge library of components for circuit designing.
- Necessary tools provided for effective prototyping.
- Customizable templates provided for rapid prototyping.
- Thermal models provided for understanding thermal behavior.
- Flawless integration of Multisim and Ultiboard.
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: National Instruments Circuit Design Suite 11.0
- Setup File Name: NI_Circuit_Design_Suite_11.0.iso
- Full Setup Size: 423 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 25th Apr 2014
- Developers: National Instruments
System Requirements For National Instruments Circuit Design Suite
Before you start National Instruments Circuit Design Suite free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System:Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required.
- Processor: Pentium 4 /M class microprocessor or equivalent.
National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Free Download
Click on below button to start National Instruments Circuit Design Suite Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for National Instruments Circuit Design Suite. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
|File Type||Iso file|
|Hash||RM235231852 - Use this if you want to report this file|
All files are scanned routinely for viruses. You can also report any file whether it may contain virus or missing by using our conact email: firstname.lastname@example.org