Android Studio Overview
Android Studio is a extensive development environment which helps programmers to write, debug, test and emulate android applications. It is an Integrated Development Editor which is developed by Google for the android platform. This software contains all the necessary tools which a programmer needs in order to design and test the android apps. You can also download Android SDK.
This software was inspired by JeBrains’s IntelliJ IDEA. So Android Studio contains the richness of IntelliJ combined with the abilities requisite for Android development. This software also surrounds the Gradle Engine, with which the tasks are automated and it allows you more streamlined workflow with customized builds. The interface of this software is very much like IntelliJ having some small differences. Its GUI is communicating and it offers quick actions and manipulation of code. It has a set of Lint tools which can be used to test the versions compatibility. Apart from this Android Studio benefits you from the static code analysis, this helps you to identify bugs and perform in-depth analysis. In the end it can be said that Android Studio is a steady and very trustworthy IDE which surrounds the Android specific features. You may also like to download Andy Android Emulator.
Features of Android Studio
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Android Studio free download.
- It’s a useful Integrated Development Editor for Programmers.
- It lets you write, debug, test and emulate you android apps.
- It is hugely inspired by IntelliJ.
- It also surrounds Gradle Engine.
- It has an efficient interface and very helping GUI.
Android Studio Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Android Studio
- Setup File Name: Android_Studio_1.2.2.exe
- Full Setup Size: 887 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 27th Nov 2015
- Developers: Android Studio Homepage
System Requirements For Android Studio
Before you start Android Studio free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7/8/ 10
- Memory (RAM): 2GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 400MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher.
Android Studio Free Download
Click on below button to start Android Studio Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Android Studio. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
|File Type||Exe file|
|Hash||IM699495036 - Use this if you want to report this file|
All files are scanned routinely for viruses. You can also report any file whether it may contain virus or missing by using our conact email: firstname.lastname@example.org