Android Accessibility Suite is a collection of accessibility apps that help you use your Android device eyes-free or with a switch device.
Android Accessibility Suite includes:
• Accessibility Menu: Use this large on-screen menu to lock your phone, control volume and brightness, take screenshots, and more.
• Select to Speak: Select something on your screen or point your camera at an image to hear text spoken.
• Switch Access: Interact with your Android device using one or more switches or a keyboard instead of the touch screen.
• TalkBack screen reader: Get spoken, audible, and vibration feedback as you use your device.
NEW IN ANDROID ACCESSIBILITY SUITE 8.1
Important: This update to Android Accessibility Suite requires Android 6 or later. Learn how to check your Android version: https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439
Version 8.1 updates:
• Improved TalkBack usage hints for local context menu.
• Improved Select to Speak design for devices with narrow screens.
• Improved Select to Speak support for Dark theme on devices running Android 10.
• Removed TalkBack settings for “Explore by touch,” “Automatically scroll lists,” “Shake to start continuous reading,” “Enhanced focus,” “Dim screen,” and “Tap on side of device” gestures.
• Other fixes and improvements.
|File Name||Android Accessibility Suite_v188.8.131.528818032_apkpure.com.apk|
|File Type||Apk file|
|Hash||YR370FHI661C - Use this if you want to report this file|
All files are scanned routinely for viruses. You can also report any file whether it may contain virus or missing by using our conact email: firstname.lastname@example.org